1. In a large bowl combine the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, ginger, sake, sesame oil and brown sugar and whisk to form a marinade. Add the cubed pork to the marinade and let sit for 20 minutes.
2. Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
3. Thread the marinated cubes of pork on skewers, about 4 to 5 pieces per skewer. Transfer the skewers to the grill and cook,
uncovered, turning to brown evenly every 2 to 3 minutes until tender, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Quick Tip: Make sure to leave plenty of room in between each skewer to avoid overcrowding the meat and assure even cooking.
* Garnish with sliced scallions if desired. Serve alongside a bed of white rice.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: